If you are passionate about working in Early years and would like the opportunity to work in an Ofsted ‘GOOD’ nursery and wrap around care setting this could be the role for you!
Clopton Nursery Trust is seeking an enthusiastic Practitioner.
This is an exciting and challenging role and to be successful in this role you need to:
• Want to work in a fun and vibrant atmosphere
• Be level 2 or 3 qualified
• Be enthusiastic in designing learning & play activities
• Monitor children’s progress and be able to identify any issues
• Liaise with parents and colleagues about children’s progress
• Be confident in delivering activities that can keep the children engaged.
You will be part of a dedicated team that provide an excellent education for all, putting the health, wellbeing and safeguarding of every child at the centre of what they do. You would be expected to share our vision as an inclusive learning community
Responsible to: Room Leader, Deputy Manager and Nursery Manager
Job Purpose: To assist with the day to day running and organisation of the setting
Hours of Work: One full time all year-round position available (two candidates could job share if suitable)
Hourly Rate of Pay: Competitive rates of pay dependent on qualifications and experience
Closing Date: Friday 13th May 2022
Interviews Week Beginning: Monday 16th May 2022
Clopton Nursery are committed to the safeguarding of all children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.