If you are passionate about working in Early years and would like the opportunity to work in an Ofsted ‘GOOD’ nursery and wrap around care setting this could be the role for you!
Clopton Nursery Trust is seeking an enthusiastic Practitioner.
This is an exciting and challenging role and to be successful in this role you need to:
- Want to work in a fun and vibrant atmosphere
- Be qualified to level 3
- Be enthusiastic in designing learning & play activities
- Monitor children’s progress and be able to identify any issues
- Liaise with parents and colleagues about children’s progress
- Be confident in delivering activities that can keep the children engaged.
You will be part of a dedicated team that provide an excellent education for all, putting the health, wellbeing and safeguarding of every child at the centre of what they do. You would be expected to share our vision as an inclusive learning community
Responsible to:Room Leader, Deputy Manager and Nursery Manager
Job Purpose:To assist with the day to day running and organisation of the setting
Hours of Work:3 days a week, term time only
Hourly Rate of Pay:Depends on qualifications and experience
Closing Date: Wednesday 7th October 2020
Interviews Week Beginning: Monday 12th October 2020
For an application pack please e-mail: email@example.com or call 01789 269 360
Clopton Nursery are committed to the safeguarding of all children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.